NutriLyte Gold Gel 2x60 ml
A concentrated oral electrolyte gel, which supplies the key electrolytes in the most effective ratio for absorption.
|Per ||1000 ml ||60 ml|
|Sodium ||40.50 gm ||2.43 g|
|Chloride ||40.50 gm ||2.43 g|
|Potassium ||20.25 gm ||1.22 g|
|Calcium ||6.20 gm ||0.37 g|
|Magnesium ||3.10 gm ||0.19 g|
|Dextrose ||260.00 gm ||15.60 g|
Replacement of electrolyte loss
- If training hard, electrolytes should be given daily.
- Electrolytes should approximate losses in sweat.
- Electrolytes lost are mainly Na, CI, K in ratios of 2:2:1.
- Always have Free Access to Water when giving electrolytes.
Mode of Action
- Normally feed supplies electrolytes, and the kidney does the balancing. With modest electrolyte imbalance this may take 2-3 days.
- If electrolytes are imbalanced and only water is given, there can be a worsening of imbalance in the short-term.
- NutriLyte Gold Gel also contains an easily absorbable form of carbohydrate/energy.
- NutriLyte Gold Gel replaces electrolytes lost in sweat.
2 x 60 ml Oral Syringes
Give 60 ml directly after exercise, making sure water is freely available.
A further 60 ml can be given after 6 hours.
1 gel replaces losses of electrolytes equivalent to 1% fluid loss.
2 syringes can be given after strenuous workout.
Always have free access to water.
Must be given a minimum of 3 hours before exercise.
For daily long-term electrolyte replacement use NutriLyte Powder 1.5 kg.
/ 2 x 60 ml