Nutri-Kalm is for Nervous or Anxious Pets, can also be used to manage long term behavioural problems
When does a dog need Nutri-Kalm?
- Separation anxiety
- Strange surroundings - e.g. kennels or minders
- At weaning - when puppies are separated from their mothers
- Environmental stress - e.g. lightening, fireworks
- Problems Unwanted or unruly behaviour (longer term management)
How does Nutri-Kalm Work?
- L- Tryptophan is an essential amino acid which affects production of serotonin.
- Serotonin has a calming and relaxing effect L-theanine, another amino acid also has a calming effect
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) deficiency has been associated with nervous disorders